Dustscape
March 29, 2024, 05:28:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome Dustscape

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Forum Rules.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Rules.  (Read 713 times)
catrina
508 Moderator/Temp-Admin
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2009, 06:46:27 pm »

I would like to start off with the fact that no one here really knows the rules, so I've left a piece of what I use for rules, if Carl needs to edit them that's more than grateful. Most users here are inadequate, because no one really apprised of what the FORUM RULES ARE!
Here is my forum rules  Grin.

To make sure of this, we do NOT tolerate users who:

- Harass, abuse, or threaten other individuals or groups.

- Use language or post content that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.

- Post content that is libelous, blasphemous, or expresses hatred or intolerance towards individuals or groups.

- Use this board for commercial or advertising purposes, or for anything illegal.

- "Bumping" threads or posting a one or two-word post for the sole purpose of rising the thread back to the top of the forum.

- "Spam" or post the same topic over and over, especially using automated methods.

- Post content that infringes on the legal rights of others, such as material that makes use of copyrighted content without permission from the owner.
* If in doubt, please check with the owner before posting.

- Disclose another person's phone number, address, or other private information without the express permission of that individual.

- It will come to ip-ban if you post any other client advertisements. Its disrespect to dustscape.

Dustscape forums  also want to remind our users to be smart! Here are some guidelines to follow:

- If you are being hassled by someone in the Forum or through Private Message, click the ?Report Abuse? link below their message.

- Remember not everyone is who they say they are.

- Avoid giving anyone your phone number, email address, or information about your family.

- Only open files and attachments from people you know! Otherwise you risk getting a virus or receiving unwanted material.

Rules of conduct in the forum.

Communication in the forum is based on the principles of generally accepted morality and netiquette.
Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly prohibited, no matter in what form and to whom they are addressed. It concerns substitution of letters by characters as well.
Any advertising, including Internet projects (except for the cases of preliminary approval with the administration), is strongly prohibited.

Okay, that's it. Those guidelines should come naturally, but just in case, you can always refer back here to make sure you?

Well then I think you get the point.

Please have fun!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:51:51 pm by catrina » Report Spam   Logged

I only visit Dustscape, because its a way to kill time, with something that entertains me [especially when users go crazy]
p.s.
I am currently administrator and moderator on 2 Vb, Forums.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Virus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 05:34:39 pm »

when ever i load the client it doesnt let me play it keeps saying error_game_js5connect ?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum